Student GapCover @ R133 per month from 1 Jan 2024
Why worry about potential shortfalls for in-hospital procedures and other healthcare related expenses not covered by your option when you can enjoy Momentum GapCover+ for students? You get extra cover for shortfalls in the event of hospitalisation involving surgery or medical treatment, as well as for certain procedures performed out of hospital.
What is Student GapCover+?
GapCover bridges the gap between your medical bills and your medical aid cover. You can use your cover to help pay in- and out-of-hospital fees when your medical aid doesn't cover all the costs.
Momentum’s Student GapCover product has been specifically designed for members attending a registered school, university or academic institution.
*Please note that you may only apply for Momentum Medical Scheme Student GapCover if you are an active member of Momentum Medical Scheme's Ingwe Option.
What are the benefits of having Momentum GapCover?
- Covers shortfalls of medical practitioner costs up to 3 times the amount paid by Momentum Medical Scheme
- Casualty benefit of 5 visits and up to R20 000 per policy per calendar year
- Plus additional Assist benefits
- Accident Assist benefit of R55 000 for death or disability due to a accident
- Trauma and bereavement counselling of R800 per session and R30 000 per year
- Onsite clinics – Does not apply to gap